Monday, January 23, 2023

About me

 



Hi, I am Viktoriya.

Primary Teaching and Learning Assistant Y4-Y6, EAL teacher, ART teacher, TESOL/TEFL Qualified Teacher Status, Head of Russian language, undertaking iPGCE (Westminster International University in Tashkent). 

I am a competent, committed and experienced primary school teacher who has over 12 years of extensive experience in the educational sector. Has taught Russian language national curriculum to co-ed groups to children aged between 2-12 years, passionate teaching ART for Primary students. I have the ability to use creativity and imagination in a classroom setting so as to encourage a learning and engaging culture amongst students. Professional by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues, pupils and senior managers. Currently looking to develop my career and contribute to different cultures. At present undertaking an iPGCE at Westminster International University in Tashkent.

2 comments:

Description and reflection on the short online course

  Description and reflection on the short online course that I developed. Virtual education has expanded rapidly over the p...